Microsoft SharePoint has become one of the fastest growing platforms
for organizations worldwide. For collaboration, business intelligence, or document
management, SharePoint is being realized as a matchless, multifaceted, and prevailing
tool. As the requests from employees and clients become more complex and intrinsic
to your business, harnessing the power of SharePoint provides you the means of servicing
your ever changing enterprises.
EPC Group is focused entirely on SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007, Project Server, and the additional tools that enhance
these platforms including BizTalk, custom development (workflows, web parts, master pages, custom .NET applications), VS\TFS, BI and Reporting and the entire Microsoft suite of solutions. From 14+ years of experience, we know that every organization has its own distinctive needs
and may be at different stages in the process of a best practices initiative. EPC Group
delivers proven SharePoint solutions to address your specific situations and needs
from initial planning to 24 hour support and maintenance.
With over 725+ SharePoint projects executed for organizations across the globe, (including 75+ Project Server initaitives)
EPC Group delivers the knowledge and resources needed to fully encompass and leverage the power of
SharePoint. Our team has the expertise to assist you in harnessing your organization’s
business requirements and unique situations by implementing our patented proprietary
methodologies to achieve ROI and success with SharePoint.
EPC Group strives to provide each client with a scalable, hybrid solution allowing
for future integration and expansion as enterprises evolve.
Our team can provide you with a comprehensive set of SharePoint Solutions or create
a “hybrid” approach of any of these services to suit your every need:
- SharePoint Server 2013/2010, SharePoint Foundation 2013/2010 and MOSS 2007 Implementations
- Review, Planning & Implementations
- Health Check and Assessments
- Enterprise Content Management Systems based on Microsoft SharePoint
- Planning, Designing and Implementation Consultations
- Best Practices Consulting: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, upgrade efforts, Project Server, Custom Development, Mobility, etc.
- Internet, Intranet and Extranet Facing Implementations (SharePOint 2013, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2007)
- Custom Application, Feature, master Pages, Web Parts, Security Model and Workflow Development
- Migration Initiatives for SharePoint
- KPI, Dashboard & Business Intelligence Reporting Solutions
- Tailored SharePoint Training
- Support Contracts (Ongoing Support your organization's 2007 or 2010 Implementation)
- .NET Development
- Project Server 2013, 2010, & 2007 Implementations and Consulting
- SharePoint Roadmap & Governance Development: 6, 12, 18 & 24 months
- Corporate Change Management & End User Empowerment Strategies
- EPC Group's WebpartGallery.com - Customized Web Parts Based off of "In The Trenches" Business and Functional Requirements