United is focused on being the airline customers want to fly, the airline employees want to work for and the airline shareholders want to invest in.
- World’s most comprehensive global route network, including world-class international gateways to Asia and Australia, Europe, Latin America,
Africa and the Middle East with non-stop or one-stop service from virtually anywhere in the United States.
- A modern fleet which is the most fuel-efficient among U.S. network carriers (when adjusted for cabin size).
- Industry-leading loyalty program that provides more opportunities to earn and redeem miles worldwide.
- Optimal hub locations, including hubs in the four largest cities in the United States.
- Approximately 87,500 employees reside in every U.S. state and in countries around the world.